Entwined Bellydance is available for a range of private, civic, community and corporate events, and will create something memorable and unique, especially for you and your guests!
Tailored belly dance entertainment for restaurants, shisha bars/cafes, birthdays, festivals, weddings, hen’s nights, baby blessings, children’s birthdays, club nights and all special events and celebrations.
Some of our packages include:
Solo & Troupe Bellydance Performances
– Pick your duration – Usually 15-20min shows can be tailored in length and format to fit your occasion
– Stage shows or Roving?
– Pick your style – folkloric Egyptian, oriental, modern, fusion (eg. Turkish, flamenco, Indian/bellywood, jazz era/swing or tribal)
– Props such as sword, Isis wings, fan veils, feathers or finger cymbals will be utilised
Bride-To-Be Blessing / Hen’s Nights
– In consultation with you or your bride, we will create a unique and special blessing and memento for your bride-to-be
– Package also includes bellydance workshop teaching some of the basic moves of bellydance, plus a special closing jam for your bride-to-be.
– We will create a unique and special blessing and memento for your mum-to-be
– Package also includes bellydance workshop teaching some of the basic moves of bellydance, plus a special closing dance jam for your mum-to-be
– We can perform one of our tailored shows for your guests at your wedding, or help you create a personalised dance for your groom
– Tailor your experience to suit your child – eg. Mermaid, Fairy, Butterfly, Jungle or Pirate
– “Make your own hip scarf” workshop and/or learn a kid-friendly bellydance routine
– We create and present bellydance workshops for corporate and community groups, to enhance team-building, reward customers or clients, and to encourage bellydance and dance as a positive and healthy recreational outlet
Please contact us for more info or to arrange your quote!
What some of our clients had to say:
“Laura created the perfect atmosphere, ritual and mood for such an important day of my life. We met a few weeks earlier to choose some scents that resonated with me, which she then blended for the ritual. On the day, she was calm, collected and grounded amongst the hectic energy of an Indian pre-wedding household. She even brought a beautiful crown that I could wear on the day during the ceremony, made me feel like a gypsy princess. Laura conveyed the significance of this ritual to my tribe of women, who all thoroughly enjoyed the dance workshop and learnt some dance moves to boot! Always articulate, nurturing and giving, Laura made my blessing ceremony so memorable and filled with feminine joy. I cannot thank Laura enough for all her energy, wisdom and guidance. Thank you for being part of my special day! Much love!” Sanjukta, Bridal Blessing
For event/class/workshop bookings etc, call 0418 700 316, email entwinedbellydance at gmail dot com or connect via Facebook